North American V2 Anchorpegs with MagGuard Edge Protect-Absorbers
North American V2 Game Ready Anchorpeg Features:
- Impact absorb technology
- Mini net and universal peg posts fit any style of nets.
- Proprietary Mixed Alloy base chemically reacts to melt into the ice creating an extreme anchoring system without sacrificing safety.
- Super strong. Designed for arenas and Pro teams.
The North American V2 Anchorpeg is the most innovative Game Ready Net Anchor on the market today.
North American MagGuard Edge Protect - Absorber Features:
• Magnetic strip embedded into the urethane keeps the Mag Guard in constant contact with goal post.
• Absorbs goaltenders impact reducing stress on ankles,knees & hips.
• Proprietary urethane formulation makes the MagGuard the most durable skate guard on the market today.
Designed to fit North American sized net pipes which are a larger diameter than European styled nets!
What Are They?
Designed by Goalies to prevent fewer stoppages of playing during games. North American V2 Game Ready Anchorpegs are made using our own proprietary blend of mixed alloys and urethanes that form an innovative,highly durable, adjustable game ready net anchor peg. Currently being used by minor/junior and pro leagues across North America. Anchorpegs are the official peg of the NAHL.
How They Work?
North American V2 Game Ready Anchorpegs stay in place during the game, while goaltenders Push,Lean,Bump,VH,RVH without sacrificing safety. The V2 Euro Game Ready Anchoring System has a built in safety release point making them the peg of choice by many minor/junior and pro leagues across North America. The “adjustability” feature allows each league to determine how much anchoring they need to perform at their own level hockey.
North American V2 Game Ready Anchorpeg Benefits?
North American V2 Game Ready Anchorpegs provide goalies and players with much needed net anchoring to minimize the stoppages in play and allow for more competitive post to post #nonetmovement by the goaltenders.